Within hours of launching, a freshly launched token (KP3R) by Yearn Finance creator Andre Cronje was bought up by DeFi degens.
Introducing Keep3r Network
The new token, KP3R, is a smart contract-driven marketplace for technological employment in Cronje’s current project, Keep3r Network.
The Keep3r website itself is very sparse. So far, only a simple governance UI exists on the front page.
Within hours of its token release, traders and degen farmers were driving it up with pricing, which, according to Uniswap.info, grew to over $180 a few hours ago.
Uniswap trade started at just under $10 per token, but it rapidly began to rise and with peaks of 2000 percent in a few hours. The latest token now has a market capitalization of $35 million dollars, according to Coingecko.
The KP3R token is currently trading at $155, which is still a large gain since the launch. However, investors might remember that many Cronje launches can go in the opposite direction as with the Eminence project.
Cronje himself repeatedly tells the crypto community that he does not “build for speculators” and that he “tests in prod.” This means that fatal bugs can easily affect Cronje’s projects.
Keep3r Network Roadmap
As noted on Cronje’s Medium page, the following are developmental goals set for Keep3r Network:
- Governance contracts are still in audit, after they have been finalized Keep3r will be upgraded to Governance instead of current EOA. No action required for keep3rs or jobs.
- Jobs are currently open for anyone to participate while Governance is pending. Please contact @andrecronje so I can help fast track your contract inclusion.
- Additional jobs will include harvests, liquidations, and will be used for executing limit orders.
- MetaWallet will be the next implementation for batched off-chain executions.
- Keep3r helper is currently set to peg rewards to ETH price, this will be updated once more data points are available in Uniquote